Monday, October 13, 2008

yaozzz. oh crap today was my 1st day in 1.2 attachment. kns today i thought got orientation than i only brought my log book and a dictionary.i didnt even bring a pen LOL. than after just about 45 mins of orientation, we started work. CRAP SHITE. i and vicknesh was like. no way so fast. than work work lo also didnt do so much difficult stuffs but me and vick almost totally forgot how to do the skills during 1.1 so well i guess today was a wake up call for us. hais i cant believe i still have 2&1/2 mths of attachment when 1 day feels like 1 week. oh wells haf to tahan lo. but hopefully this posting will be better lo when i haf my bro vicknesh to help, yangmin the cutie to see everyday.(woah see her my heart can melt. she's just too cute) ,hehe meiyan to bully and nichole to talk cock. kk la shall end here

No comments: